Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Another Bucket List Check Mark

 One of my bucket list items has been to be on a game show.  About a month ago, I decided to apply  to  be on Wheel of Fortune!  I didn't really think much would come from it.  After all, I hear that over 1 million people apply to be on the show.  But just a week ago I received confirmation I was selected for round one of auditions!  


Amy made it home just in time to watch me audition and snapped this picture:


It was literally a 5 minute audition with 4 other people.  Though brief, the experience was interesting and I am so grateful I got to be a part of it.  It was a brief  get to know you session, much like how people introduce themselves on the show itself.  I mentioned my two jobs (crisis mental health and hospice), My adventures with Amy, and of course I mentioned how I like to take my cats for stroller rides.  The interview ended and now I just wait.  Wait to hear if I have been selected for Round 2.  

Every day I put the energy out in the world to be selected to be a contestant.  I want this.  Bad!  I'm hoping this blog post will help the energy flow into the Universe.  This is Pat Sajak's final year as host so I'm extra hoping that I get chosen to be on this season of the show!  

Wheel of Fortune, Here I Come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment