Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble.

As I was sitting on the toilet the other day, I noticed a sensitive spot on my rear end area.  I took a peek.  Who wouldn't?  You totally would, and you know it.  Anyway, I peeked.  I was aghast to see a swollen reddened area.  Naturally, I consulted my doctor of choice:  Google.  From the photos I found online, I deduced that I had meself a boil.  A boil!  Gross.  From that deduction, I made a further conclusion that I am indeed old.  Not only old, but also fat since only old, fat people get boils. 

Following the advice of my doctor Google, I sat myself on a heating pad, soaked in the hot tub, and kept an eye on it as best I could. 

Within about 2 days, my "boil" was black.  Either I had gangrene or I didn't have a boil.  Then I remembered a scooter mishap I had at work earlier that week.  I was helping one of the little kids put away one of the scooters when I tripped over that son-of-a-bitch.  The scooter, not the kid.  The result was a handle bar to the ass.  Problem solved!  My boil was a bruise.  

Since I did not have a boil, that could only mean one thing two things:
1).  I am not old
2).  I am not fat. 

Whew!  I was worried for a moment.  Though both of those things are debatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment