Monday, May 31, 2010

Sad State of Food

This is my fridge after working several double shifts in a row:



The truth of the matter is that my fridge looked like the even before working all those doubles. Actually, the milk is newly purchased so that wasn't even in there until I finally had a day off to run to the corner store to pick it up.

The beer and the Sierra Mist are not even mine. They belong to 2 different friends who thought I might be thirsty. Since I drink neither beer nor soda, there they sit. I figure I better have something in the fridge to keep cool or it may think it doesn't have to work anymore and conk out on me.

My goal is to get to the grocery store before returning to work at the end of the week. I hear cherries have made their entrance into our grocery stores so that may just motivate me. I hate grocery shopping more than anything else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment