Thursday, December 15, 2011

Leggings

Just as I entered the 21st Century by updating my hair style, I am edging closer to the 80's again with my wardrobe.  But its the "new" style now so I'm good.

Yesterday I bought my first pair of.....leggings. 

Yes, leggings.  They were my standard style of dress in the 80's.  Remember the stirrup pants?  I always felt like going out and riding a horse when I wore those (though I have never been on a horse before).  Do people who ride horses actually wear stirrups or did I just feel like riding a horse because of the name "stirrup"?  Things that make ya go "hmmmm"......

 Anyway, I forgot how comfortable legging are!! Wow!  So cozy, soft and flexible.  The complete opposite of jeans.  Then of course, a person can get the best of the leggings world AND the jeans world and wear the ever ambiguous "jeggings".  No, I don't think I will go that far, but Yes, yes, I may start wearing more leggings.

However, I am not completely comfortable in them yet so not sure I will wear them around my work crew just yet.  For now, they will be my day off attire. 

So, moving forward with the hair and backward with the clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment