Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Cats (and One Spare) as American Idols

After spending about an hour on the phone with a friend discussing American Idol, we have assigned each of our cats as American Idol Contestants.  We carefully took into account our cats' personalities and matched them up with past Contestants.  We aren't obsessed or anything.  Well, really the obsession belongs to my friend and I just kind of go along with it.  We basically blogged this post together since it is a compilation of both of our ideas.

Milo is David Archuleta



Both are sweet, cute, well behaved boys.  There isn't much Mormons can do so they have to be good, right?

We said Muffy could be Crystal Bowersox.  A bit forgettable yet spunky when it matters.  Both try to be the favorites, but fall a bit short.



My friend's cat, Puss (yes, Puss), gets to be Allison Iraheta.  Aside from the obvious (both have red hair), they are also both feisty as all get out.  Underneath their social awkwardness, they are both sweet and kind.  Originally we a had assigned Puss with the evil Danny Gokey.  Upon overhearing this news, Puss promptly peed on the kitchen floor thereby getting reassigned with Allison. The bitch knows what she wants.










Tino gets to be Adam Lambert.  The favorite, the attention seeker who pushes all the boundaries.  And both are flaming gay.  Just as Adam mentored Allison, Tino tried to mentor Puss.  Though it was a failure, the attempt was sincere and Tino's heart was in the right place.

So, there ya have it.  My cats as American Idols.  And to add some extra cheese to an already cheesy post, my cats ARE my American Idols and are all winners (non of the aforementioned Idol contestants actually won American Idol).  

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is awesome. And also sad. I don't know if I'm ready to announce to the internet that I have discussions with friends where we assign our cats american idol personalities...

    nice new colors on the layout btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is very sad. But its a sad life I lead. If I have talked about my dried up vajayjay, then I talk about my cats as Idols.

    ReplyDelete