Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snuggle Bug

My little Tino. He is such a character. People who meet him love him (except Amy which I just learned of recently), and some have described him as "a human in a cat's body". He has such personality and life. Snuggling up with him, even at 3 AM, is my most favorite thing to do in this whole world. Most people get annoyed when their furry pet wakes them up, but each morning that Tino wakes me up brings such a smile to my face.

I keep my house on the cool side, especially during the sleeping hours. Some have described it as "the frozen tundra". But I like sleeping with a cool air temperature. Tino is short haired and tends to get chilly himself so every morning, he likes to go under my blanket and put his little ice cube feet on me to warm up. He's picky though. He only likes it when I am sleeping on my side because then the blankets drape over him forming a kind of tent for him. Tino does not like the covers touching him. So no matter what position I happen to be sleeping comfortably, I flip myself around and sleep on my side to create his little warm tent. He then purrs me a lullaby back to dreamland.

This seems to be a routine only in the cold winter months. Now that Spring is soon approaching (hopefully), I know my snuggly days with Tino will soon subside, at least until the Brisk Fall returns. Until then, I will embrace each cuddly moment.


Valentino.  Mr. Cool himself.
 Disclaimer: This post was cheesily written in order to achieve post number 100 on my blogaversary. Total cheese post, but hey, I had nothing better at the moment.  And afterall, this blog is named after him.

1 comment:

  1. I have decided to make Tino my nemesis. WIth love of course.

    ReplyDelete