Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Smile :)

I have a bit of a fetish with smiley faces.  Not the aforementioned fruit snack smiles (though I do love those as well), but with the smiley faces you can find in everyday objects.  There was that commercial a while ago, I think about a credit card, that featured smiley faces formed out of naturally placed objects from the buttons in an elevator to how boats are placed in a marina.  Even before these commercials, I liked to find my naturally occurring smiley faces.

 You may remember my Cheerio Smiley Face from Las Vegas.  In case, you have forgotten, I will repost his picture for you.


Cute little guy! 
All Cheerios fell in this random pattern.

When it was time for me to buy my very first car, the criteria was that it had to "look happy and round".  Imagine the happy dance party occurring in  the sale's man's head when he heard that.  I guess I was a little scared of having my car turn into Stephen King's "Christine" if it did not look happy.  The winning car was a very round, and very happy looking, Ford Probe. 

Walking with my friend the other day, I came across the happiest smiley face a person could ever stumble upon.  It made us both laugh, and still does make us chuckle.  I made her stop and take a picture with her cell phone.  Gross as it was.



Yup, that is some foreign dog's fecal droppings.  All in the shape of a smiley face!  How could I pass that up?

No comments:

Post a Comment