Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog Mania

OK, so this new adventure in blogging has quickly developed into obsession. Likely, a short lived obsession (see, I told ya). I will continue to blog, but the degree to which it occupies my mind will hopefully dissipate. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking of things to blog about. And here I was worried those topics would be lacking. Already I have a notebook of suggested Blog topics....and I want to write all of them NOW. Patience is something I do not have. Once the blog is finished, I go back and read them, reread them, and read them again for good measure. Ohhh, I just thought of a really good blog entry so I am going to enter yet another one tonight. Mundane it may be, but its mine. Guess I'll have to work on patience some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment