Friday, March 12, 2010

Reflections

Serendipity kind of led me to this whole blogging world, and I took it as kind of a sign. I sign of what I do not know, but a sign nonetheless. It feels as though I am meant to blog.

Throughout my journey I would like to reflect on things I learn along the way. Learn about myself, the world, and just life in general. Its been a short few days of my out of control blogging that has churned out more blogs than Tiger Woods has women. And already I have discovered a purpose or two.

First of all, blogging seems to have broken a dam and allowed my creative juices to flow. Flowing so much that I can't sleep. Instead, I am laying awake thinking about this blog, what to write about, and how to make my blog better. But then the creativity spread like wild fire. Well, maybe just a small campfire, but it grew! I created my own original group idea for the kids at work! Never has that occurred before for me. All my groups are recycled regurgitation of the tried and true. Not today, baby! It was all me and MY idea. Then at the end of the day, I had another Brilliant Idea. I sent the kids home with WEEKEND HOMEWORK! Homework for their emotional problems, not of the academic nature. I feel good. I feel like I maybe made a difference today.....all because of blogging????

The second realization is that I really do have things to say! When I began this journey, I thought I would struggle to find topics and stories to write about. Instead it opened up this whole new window for me. Ordinary circumstances in the day suddenly become blog material, and I am having so much fun with it all! I don't care if anybody even reads it; its just a fun experience. And maybe its connecting new synapses in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment