Saturday, March 13, 2010

Decrepit Vajayjay

Yes, sorry folks, this is about my vag. V-a-g-i-n-a! My vajayjay has expired. All dried up....pun intended. Bid deal, you may think, its a part of life! True Dat. True Dat. However, I went through menopause when I was only 28 years old and was completly done with it by age 32. My whole life's ambition was to be a Mom. Yeah, yeah, yeah, "you can adopt", "you can foster", "there are many other ways to have children". But, I will NEVER feel another life move inside me. Ever. But its OK, I have dealt with it, and actually have come to accept my decripit 'gina.

You see, it kind of liberated me in a very bizaare way. It gave me a reason to stay single! I love being single, and there are sure to be many more posts regarding that subject. Despite all those soceital laws that mandate a 20-something MUST get married and have babies, I AM A REBEL!

Besides, I have a whole family of babies. I'm not just talking about my cats, either. The kids I work with are my children. My friends' children are my children...and let me assure you there are many! I'm surrounded by children and babies almost every single day of my life......so are mothers. But mothers are the sorry suckers who never get a break. Can't jump in the car on a whim and go shopping in peace. Not to mention that I actually HAVE money to go shopping with! Mothers are actually responsible for HOW their children turn out; for raising them! I get to just play with them, enjoy them, and send them home again so I can commence to blogging, hiking, skiing, or whatever my heart desires. Hopefully somewhere along the way, I will make an impression on one or two of those kids. I'm gonna need someone to visit me in the nursing home when I get older.

Would I trade that all in if I could have a baby? Oh sure. Most definitely. But if I can accept this then I have to say, Sorry, Mother Suckers!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the last couple blogs! good job brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah, you suck! From the Mom perspective, ummm, you nailed it. And, personally speaking, you have major impact on the kiddos around you. Rock on Freedom Woman.

    ReplyDelete