Friday, March 26, 2010

Photos in a Box

Quick! Write another post! I don't want that horrid picture of me to be the first thing somebody sees when they happen upon my blog. It will be seen; I knew that when I posted it. No real regrets....yet. Instead it prompted me to go through more old photos which are all very discombobulated in a rubber maid box. No order to them whatsoever.
Somewhere I heard that photos actually keep longer when stored in such a fashion unless you have super duper acid free photo albums. Some pictures are bent and torn, but Most are perfectly good. Ironically most of the photos in albums are of my cats! God Forbid I try to keep the ancient black and white photos in mint condition. I attempted to organize them at one point, but got so overwhelmed with them all, that I tossed all my pretty little piles haphazardly back in the box again. One of these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment