Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wool Sucking

Why do I even bother? Why do I bother laying my soft, fuzzy, pink robe next to my bedside each night before I fall asleep? When I wake up in the morning to put it on, it is never there. Where is it, you ask? Hmmmmmm....let me tell you a story about a human-like feline with a name of Valentino.

Valentino likes to masturbate. I guess the proper term is "wool sucking", but its funnier to say masturbate. Plus it describes the act perfectly. He loves his fuzzy materials. REALLY loves them. Sometimes when I come back home from wherever I have been, I find a pair of my underwear on the stairs leading to my kitchen. Walk a little further and I find a pair of pants. Around the corner, I might find one lone sock and maybe a sweater. Clothes are strewn all about. I used to think, "oh that funny Tino. You are such a mischief maker".

Then I saw it one day. I'm a bath girl. That is, I prefer baths over showers. Imagine my WTF reaction when I see Tino sucking amorously on a piece of my discarded clothing as I soak in tub.



At first I thought he was having a seizure they way he was shaking about. He goes all the way with clothes. ALL THE WAY. Imagine if you will a Siamese cat with a large sweater dangling out of his mouth. Eyes closed of course. Kneading the way cats knead. Only WAY more intense. This boy doesn't knead like a cat nursing; he kneads like he means it. His back end gyrating and squeezing.
His little legs aimlessly flopping about....giving a picture into what neutered cat's little "pinkies" look like. I had never seen one before, and now I have seen my fair share. He's good. He's very good. 'Cuz then he "finishes". Yes, finishes. The boy lets go of the material, sits up, lifts that once flopping leg up in the air, and CLEANS HIMSELF in that famous cat way.

So, where is my soft, fuzzy, pink robe? Ask Tino.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I swear I commented on this already. I used my phone so maybe it disappeared somewhere in cellphone tower land. So, my question was did you name Tino Valentino before or after you realized his special talent?

    Your blogs are awesome btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this going to be a blog in and of itself.

    Tino was named Bandit at the shelter. He looked like a racoon at one time. I tossed around the idea of naming him either Phantom (which kind of had a Bandit type appeal) or Valentino. I chose Valentino because I KNEW this cat was destined to be a lover. I knew it. His "special talent" didn't get developed until later in life.

    ReplyDelete